Our priority is to provide you with a program that will accomplish your goals and fit within your budget.
API customized high school programs are often more cost-effective than the regular summer and gap year API programs. Since they are tailor-made for each high school, teachers and administrators decide which API services are included in, or excluded from, the program cost.
API staff members will work closely with you, offering cost-saving tips and other programming suggestions, in order to provide your students the best program possible for the best possible price.
API SERVICES CHECKLIST
- Meals (based on housing selection)
- Pre-Departure Support
- Pre-Departure Orientation
- On-Site Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Excursions and Academic Activities
- Ground Transportation
- Group Flight
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Overseas Tuition at a Host Country University or Language School
- Cultural and Social Events
- Classroom Space
- Language Acquisition Materials
- Intercultural Learning Resources
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities (based on location)
- Mobile Phone (based on location)
- Phone Card
- Program Marketing Materials
- Airfare and Lodging for Group Leader, Teacher or Administrator